Robotic mower designed for professional fleet use. Offering remote control including theft tracking through Husqvarna Fleet Services via PC/tablet, as well as full mower control and configuration via smartphone. GPS assisted navigation and weather timer ensures uniform coverage of complex lawns, while automatically adapting mowing frequency to lawn growth.
Possibility to monitor and control multiple numbers of mowers from
your smartphone, tablet or laptop. Long distance connectivity
including geofence and notification functionality.
• Equipped with status LED indication and easy to manage switch for
START / STOP functionality. Simplifies use for inexperienced users.
• Built-in sensors helps the mower to avoid hard collisions by
detection of objects.
• An onboard GPS system creates a map and register which parts of
the garden it has covered and adjusts its mowing pattern
• Triple guidewires reduces searching time in all challenging gardens.
• Durable interchangeable poly fiber wheel brushes.
• Powerful wheels with a coarser and more aggressive tire pattern.
• A push on the PARK button to call back the mower to the charging
• Automower® Connect gives you full control of the mower right in
your smartphone. Long distance connectivity including geofence
and notification functionality.
• Wheel motors with 2 step gearboxes, a new technology that enables
• Electrically operated cutting height adjustment.
• Adjusts the working time to the lawn’s growth rate, which decreases
wear on lawn and mower.
• Automatically senses narrow passages and finds its way even
through the smallest passages.
• Large coarse-tread wheels provide excellent traction on slopes up
• Possibility to start the mowing at five different remote locations
along the patented guide wire, out from the charging station.
Cutting Height, min-max: 20-60 mm
Cutting system: 3 pivoting razor blades
Product Size, LxWxH: 72x56x31 cm