Husqvarna T540i XP is our most powerful battery-powered top-handle chainsaw, equivalent to a 40cc pro petrol saw when fitted with a BLi200X battery. This saw is the ideal tool for all professional tree care. Designed for arborists who want a smooth, high performance chainsaw. Features excellent ergonomics, high chain speed, low weight and all the benefits of battery power, without compromising cutting performance. The integrated connectivity makes it easy to keep track of usage stats, service history and last known location in the Husqvarna Fleet Services™ app
• Automatic engine setting with AutoTune
• Adjustable chain oil pump
• Interchangeable grip size, to perfectly fit your hand.
• Quick connection to the climbing harness
• Quick-release air filter
• Auto return stop switch for easy starting
• Less filter cleanings with Air Injection
• The retaining function prevents loosing the bar nut.
• Quick and easy chain adjustment
• LowVib® sparing the user’s arms and hands
• Easy to maintain with snap locked filter cover
• Magnesium crankcase designed for professional use
• Fuel level window
• Increased safety, inertia activated chain brake
• Good visibility hand guard
• Air purge for easier cold starting
• The flip-up tank cap is easy to open.
• Smart Start® for easy starting