Crown Force™ Technology brings Poly Water tanks into a new era. Combining the highly desirable Corrugated Styling, integrated with a new centre ‘Crown’ and Fin engineered roof, and utilising the new RGBlend20 compound. Crown Force™ Tanks Provide brilliant aesthetics, superior strength, and ultimate durability and longevity. Crown Force™ Technology involves a new inbuilt centre ‘Crown’ which locks the unique triangular roof fins together, to provide the tank with unprecedented structural Integrity. The walls of the Crown Force™ Tanks are further strengthened by the unique composition of the Rapid Plas RGBlend20 raw material.
• A unique Inbuilt Centre ‘Crown’ – for Maximum Strength
• Triangular Fin roof design stemming out from the ‘Crown’ – to provide superior support
• Genuine Corrugated Design – for wall integrity and the classic Australian style
• Constructed with our own unique ‘RGBlend20’ raw material – for strength and UV protection
• Every Tank Tested – exceeding Australian standards.
• Seamless construction – no splitting
• Free Delivery – For a tank this size we want it to arrive with the utmost care.
• 4 x Moulded in Lifting lugs – for Safe Handling and moving into place
• 2 x 1 ½” BSP Outlets – For flexible installation
• 1 x 1 ½” Ball Valve – So your tank is ready for use
• 90mm Overflow Kit – For simple installation anywhere around the tank
• 500mm Inlet Strainer & Dust Cover – To prevent algae growth in your water
Total Height 2700 mm
Inlet Height 2440 mm
Diameter 3830 mm
Capacity 27000 l
Catchment Size (m2) from 91 to 120, from 121 to 150
AVAILABLE IN COLORBOND COLOURS